Admissions are in progress for the academic year 2017-2018. Sri Rawatpura Sarkar International School is open for admissions to Nursery, Junior, Senior to classes from Std I to Std VII. The admission of the student is subject to the availability of seats and as per the criteria laid down by the School.Those parents seeking admission can contact the School office between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on any working day.
2 1/2 years by June 30 of the year of admission
3 1/2 years by May 31 of the year of admission
4 1/2 years by May 31 of the year of admission
5 1/2 years by May 31 of the year of admission
Only on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate of the previous school
▪ You obtain the School prospectus which includes Application for Admission form & Information Brochure from the school office.The cost of School prospectus is Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only), which is non-refundable. Go through the Application for Admission form thoroughly. If you have any queries, kindly refer to the School office.
▪ Random selection process: Draw of lots will be done from the short listed eligible applications for admission to Nursery, Junior and Senior. Admissions to higher classes are subject to availability of seats and as per the merit of the student.Submission of the Application for admission form does not ensure admission to the School.
▪ Admission decision will be conveyed to the parents / guardians.
▪ Paying of the fees as stipulated and submitting the required documents in original once the admission is confirmed.
▪ Original / Notarized Birth Certificate of the students as issued by the Statutory Authorities, Nursery, Junior, Senior & Std. I.
▪ Original School Leaving certificate / Transfer certificate from the recognised School, for Admission to Std. 2 onwards.
▪ Photocopy of the Progress / Report Card of the previous Schooling year.
▪ Four Passport size colour photographs of the child.
▪ Heath Information Form (on the accompanying form) given by the School.
▪ Passport copy